Accidentally making text posts that get 60,000 notes and dealing with the slew of awful followers -_-
Hey! Basically, for some extensions that blacklist tags and stop posts containing them coming up on your dashboard, you need to have the thing you want to blacklist first. So, for example, “TW: kittens” or whatever won’t work, but just “kittens” will.
I use the forward slashes after the word because some people will go through sensitive tags to do with social justice and troll the people that use them. When I out the slashes after, it won’t come up in the tags on a site-wide search. Does that make sense? I just woke up haha.
Look at the trailer for his new film ‘What If’ on YouTube. The last scene in it, he makes a transmisogynistic “joke”. Fuck him, he’s pretended to be an ‘ally’ for so long… but the truth comes out eventually.
*cuddles up close to you* *puts my mouth by your ear* I NEED CONSTANT REASSURANCE THAT YOU STILL ENJOY ME AND FIND OUR RELATIONSHIP APPEALING
finding out lea delaria and daniel radcliffe are awful people in one week is not cool
there’s literally no one famous who isn’t terrible
femmeanddangerous replied to your post:Little bit of my heart just sank when I heard Lea…Noooo! Can I get a link pls bb? :( just wanna see for myself xxx
Here’s the link of Lea Delaria and Chuck Nice being interviewed for anyone who wants evidence/to make up their own mind! Be wary there’s lots of ‘oh, well geeky dudes wouldn’t do THAT’, which we all know is bullshit http://www.msnbc.com/ronan-farrow-daily/watch/protesting-sexual-harassment-at-comic-con-312469059892
Oh! Well what a piece of shit she’s turned out to be, I can’t believe I’ve actually supported her. She’s awful. How DARE she be so flippant about the sexual harassment of people at cons and insinuate that we should be focussing on anything she deems more important. How dare she fucking minimise and dismiss the rape of Muslim people when she “jokes”, “if a woman is not wearing a burqa she’s asking for it”
what the fuck
she’s human trash
a trans woman’s beauty is not determined by how well she can adhere to cis-centric standards of beauty
a non-white woman’s beauty is not determined by how well she can adhere to euro-centric beauty standards
hey ya’ll! i’m currently taking submissions for the Very First Issue of FEMME FILTH which is a collaborative zine celebrating all things femme & femme4femme. some possible topics to explore include:
- how do you define femme? what does femme feel, taste, smell, etc. like to you? why do you love fellow femmes & how did you get here? what’s your relationship with femme like?
- femme4femme date night ideas? describe your ideal date. what’s it like dating as a femme? as a femme dating other femmes? cute ways to ask femmes out. do you only date femmes? why? what is it about femmes that attracts you? tell us yr adorable dating stories…or share some hot femme on femme action with us!
- what’s the best compliment you’ve received from another femme? femme self-care ideas. who are your femme role models, icons, heroes? write a love letter to yourself, to another femme, to yr femme community.
- femme community: let’s talk about it! how can we build accessible, inclusive, & safer communities? do you even have a femme community? describe yr ideal femme community. what about online & digital spaces?
- do you have any advice, tips, or wisdom you’d like to share w/ other femmes (on anything!) how to host a successful femme potluck or get-together?
- how do you navigate queer spaces that privilege MOC (masculine-of-center) folks? how does being femme impact how you act in solidarity against racism, classism, & cissexism?
please send all submissions (prose, poetry, art, etc.,) questions, & whateverrrr to femmefilthzine at gmail dot com by january 1st, 2015.
what’s the deal with safe spaces?
a layman’s intro / quarter-sized mini zine / 8 pages / text & illustration
will eventually be available in my shop for mail order! message me bout it if you’re interested in the meantime.
Toronto-based editor Lyndsay Kirkham has started a firestorm this week after overhearing what was apparently an incredibly sexist conversation between IBM executives at lunch — and live-tweeting it.
Unaware that they were transmitting sexist nonsense to cyberspace, the IBM executives openly discussed “why they don’t hire women.” If you take Kirkham’s account at its word, it actually gets way worse.